Q: My Ac in my car is blowing out hot air and its not the Ac coolant cause it if full

OK so my Ac is blowing out hot air. And I figured it needed more Freon/ coolant. But my gage said it's full. So I don't know what else it could be. Can you help?

Hello. If the refrigerant is full then the problems is more than likely electrical or the compressor failed. I would check for power first at the compressor. If there is power then the compressor is bad. If there is not power then I would test the circuit to see if the relay is powering up or if there is a module or pressure switch problem. If you are planning on having this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.

• My Ac in my car is blowing out hot air and its not the Ac coolant cause it if full