Q: My Ac in my car is blowing out hot air and its not the Ac coolant cause it if full

asked by on September 25, 2016

OK so my Ac is blowing out hot air. And I figured it needed more Freon/ coolant. But my gage said it's full. So I don't know what else it could be. Can you help?

Hello. If the refrigerant is full then the problems is more than likely electrical or the compressor failed. I would check for power first at the compressor. If there is power then the compressor is bad. If there is not power then I would test the circuit to see if the relay is powering up or if there is a module or pressure switch problem. If you are planning on having this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.