Q: My car is kinda low, i drove over a puddle on my way home amd now it's moist under my car mats why? Is that cause it's too low? 2011 BMW 328i

I drove through a puddle of water with my car and now I noticed a funny smell inside my car. I checked under my mats and it was some what moist. Could it be that water leaked through when I drove through the puddle? My car is pretty low too.

Hi there - while it’s possible that water intruded driving "over" a puddle, this seems unlikely in an age of quality, well-sealed cars. The immediate smell also suggests this is not water, but perhaps engine coolant leaking from the heater core (it would have a sweet smell). Check your engine coolant level, and if there is any question that you are losing coolant, I would recommend a coolant leak inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car is kinda low, i drove over a puddle on my way home amd now it's moist under my car mats why? Is that cause it's too low? 2011 BMW 328i