Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

How do I adjust the head restraints?

Adjusting the head restraints is an important safety and comfort feature. Head restraints make you more comfortable in your seat, and they also protect your head and neck in the event of an accident. Both the front and rear head restraints have the same process for adjustment.

1. To raise the head restraint, simply pull it straight up.

2. To lower the head restraint, press the adjustment button, which sits at the base of the restraint system. Hold the button while you lower the restraint to the desired spot.

Tip

Always adjust your head restraints before you turn on your car. It is dangerous to adjust head restraints while you are driving.

3. How do I adjust the head restraints?