Q: Small amout of oil leaking on the driveway

I keep seeing small amouts of oil leaking on the driveway over night or when it is parked for a day or so. Any idea of where it could be coming from and is it a issue i need to fix or as long as i have oil in the truck can it drip a little?

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. A few drops a day should not cause too much of a concern but you want to keep your eye on your oil level to make sure it doesn’t get too low . If the oil started puddling then that would be more than a reason for an immediate repair. I suggest that you have your vehicle looked at as soon as possible just so you can have an idea of the repair costs as well as the severity of the leak. You’re able to find a technician who can identify your oil leak(s) here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection

3. Small amout of oil leaking on the driveway