Q: Hello so I replaced the engine on my 2005 ford excape and when it was all put back together the clutch didn't work so I took it ap

Hello so I replaced the engine on my 2005 ford excape and when it was all put back together the clutch didn't work so I took it apart and replaced the clutch and slave cylinder, the car won't shift with the engine running but freely shifts with the car off Iv bled the hell out of it with no fix could you please let me know what else to try I'm about to take it to a shop and I really can't afford that

A: If you had the flywheel resurfaced, then yo...

If you had the flywheel resurfaced, then you may have the bolts that hold the pressure plate on bottoming out and need to put lock washers on each bolt. If not then reset the clutch pedal auto adjuster on the clutch pedal arm and then bleed and retest the system. If you need to have an expert check this out, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the clutch problem and assist with repairs.