Q: Car overheats in slow traffic or going uphill

I've replaced ECT ,fan switch , fans , thermostat. What could it possibly be? I was told head gasket but I don't want to put that much money for nothing. Although I do have an oil leak

You did not mention if you are losing coolant or there is a leak in the cooling system. You may have a leaking head gasket and would need to have the cooling system pressure tested to see if the head gasket is leaking or you need a water pump from low flow in the cooling system from worn out fins on the water pump. The pump may be needed if no head gasket leaks are found during testing.