Q: i have a brand new Vauxhall Mokka x Active,theres only 490m on clock,when i brake,i hear a loud grinding and i feel it through the

Iv a brand new Vauxhall Mokka x Active,66 plate,its only done 490m,a couple of times,I've drove when its wet,iv braked n herd a loud grinding noise,I also feel it through the pedal,there's been grit on the road n I'm sure it has been cobbled road too,is there any reason why this is happened? Only two r three times

Hi there. Unfortunately, we don’t offer repair services on Vauxhall Mokka models or provide services outside of the United States at this time. You might find it helpful to contact a professional mechanic in your area to inspect your vehicle. However, in general, on most cars and trucks, when you hear a grinding noise on your vehicle, it’s an indicator of brake pads that are worn out. If the brakes are new, it’s possible that mud or other debris is trapped inside the brake rotors and pads which is causing the noise.