Q: Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

I have pulled the mechanical vacuum pump out and there was oil coming out of the vacuum outlet. I guessing that it has an internal leak that has backed oil into the booster by a bad check valve. I have replaced all lines to the booster as well as the check valve, break booster and manual vacuum pump on the motor. Is there any other source that could leak oil into that system? The oil is definitely engine oil. So I assumed this would be the only source. There is a small plastic manifold before the vacuum booster and oil was there also. So I have replaced all parts. Should this fix the problems? When booster stopped working right the waste gate on turbo was not either. I'm assuming that the vacuum was effected there by the issues with oil in lines. Should I also replace those lines to turbo waste gate? Thanks for any advice..

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there’s any question then I’d suggest replacing them too.

If you’d like a fresh set of eyes on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come to you and pinpoint any leaks to give you some peace of mind.