Q: Any suggestions for an intermittent starting issue?

This might sound crazy but my car won't start and the only way it will start is if I spray the throttle body with axe body spray sometimes the car will start up fine but most of the time I have to spray the throttle body to get it started

Assuming no air leaks and/or EGR system problems such as a stuck open valve, if your car won’t start without spraying a volatile, flammable substance (starter fluid for example) into the intake, that means there is a problem with the fuel system. The fuel supply system from the pump onward should be looked at. You could have a clogged fuel filter, inadequate fuel pump pressure, faulty pressure regulator, clogged injectors or injectors not functioning. If you would like to have a diagnostic before moving forward with any repairs, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting problem and pinpoint the correct fix.