Q: Went in for an oil change and came out with a non working car.

Just bought this used car in July 2016. Had it inspected by 2 mechanics. Just needed a part for the ac replaced and it was fine. Moved to a way hotter place. Not long after the move tire pressure light comes on. mechanic tells me it's due to climate change since my pressure was fine. few months later. Car is driving fine.Then a humming noise which I know is a wheel bearing. Take it to Firestone, They change the oil, do an alignment & replace the back wheel bearing. got all 4 ball joints replaced too. It works for 1 day. Then it starts shaking, check engine light comes on, the acceleration declines and it becomes dangerous to drive. Took it back and they say "could be this or that we don't know." I replace the o2 sensors and front spark plugs. Turns on then dies. Lien sensors are in. Is it a fuel filter/pump issue ? And did Firestone mess it up? If it was driving fine before Firestone got a hold of it and now it's not... Can't be a coincidence

Hi there. First check the ECM (computer) for any codes that could be store as the check engine light came on. Before blaming any location for the vehicle’s running condition, check to see what codes are stored to have a starting place for diagnosis. If the engine began to shake, check all of the fluids and make sure that they are all full. Then check the fuel system and make sure that the fuel pump is working when the key is turned on. If the fuel pump is running, then either the fuel filter needs replaced, or the engine has a misfire and needs attention to the cylinders that are not working. Since your vehicle has been having troubles since you purchased it, there could be multiple parts that were bandaged to make the vehicle somewhat driveable until they fail. I recommend that you inspect your vehicle from bumper to bumper and check that everything is in working condition. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Went in for an oil change and came out with a non working car.