Q: Front Tires Wear on Inside Walls

i have wear on inside walls of both my front tyers is this a tracking issue or bottom arm problem

If you are getting excessive inside wall tire wear you should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and inspect the lower control arms for worn out lower ball joints or lower control arm inside bushings. Depending on the vehicle you have the lower control arm may need to be replaced as an assembly. The reason the inside of the tire is wearing is most commonly caused when the lower part of the tire is sticking out farther than the top of the tire causing all the vehicles weight on the inside edge of the tire causing the wear. Have the mechanic come to your location and perform the front suspension check to verify the repairs needed and then quote the repair. Once the lower control arm or the lower ball joint is replaced you may need to have the front tires replaced and front end aligned. The mechanic from YourMechanic can perform the control arm repairs and then direct you what is needed for the tire replacement and alignment.