Q: ABS warning light on

The ESC is showing as being off. In addition, the ABS warning light is on.

ABS and ESC are use the same system to achieve different results. ABS will take control of braking when a slip is detected. ESC is stability control. It provides braking on certain wheels when a slide is detected through a multitude of sensors. When a code is set for either one, both lights will come on. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and scan the computer for trouble codes and recommend the proper repair.