Q: ABS warning light on

The ESC is showing as being off. In addition, the ABS warning light is on.

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

ABS and ESC are use the same system to achieve different results. ABS will take control of braking when a slip is detected. ESC is stability control. It provides braking on certain wheels when a slide is detected through a multitude of sensors. When a code is set for either one, both lights will come on. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and scan the computer for trouble codes and recommend the proper repair.