Can my 2003 non-turbo 2.4 L engine be swapped into my 200...

Q: Can my 2003 non-turbo 2.4 L engine be swapped into my 2004 turbo PT Cruiser?

asked by on November 15, 2017

I have a 2004 PT Cruiser with a turbo 2.4 liter engine it is bad can I put my non turbo 2.4 liter engine into the 2004 car out of my 2003 PT Cruiser?

Anything is possible, but it’s not a straightforward swap. The powertrain control module (PCM) is different as is the wiring. I’m sure there are other subtle differences as well. You could use the 2003 as donor car and pull everything you need from it, including the wiring. Then scrap what’s left of the 2003 afterwards.