Q: Car over heated Putin anti freeze cut the car off now won’t crank

The car overheated put in antifreeze cut the car off now the car does not want to crank

Hi Cheryl. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, when a vehicle overheats, it can cause a lot of damage to an engine. Without knowing the extent of the overheating, it’s hard to tell you why the car will not start now. However, in some cases, when an engine overheats, it will produce a lot of steam under the hood. This can cause electrical harnesses and sensors to fail, which can impact the ability to start. I think the right thing to do would be to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. Once they determine why the car won’t start, they will be able to also find out why the car overheated and recommend a complete repair solution.

3. Car over heated Putin anti freeze cut the car off now won’t crank