Q: My car is making a clicking noise when I turn. 2002 GMC Envoy

My car is making a clicking sound when I turn , it feel like something dropped from the bottom of my car when I come to a stop. Is it the axle?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. If the vehicle is four wheel drive then it very well can be an axle that is failing. If the vehicle is two wheel drive then it does not have axles in the front. If that is the case then it may have an issue with a front bearing or possibly a brake pad that is loose. I usually start by getting the vehicle in the air and checking for loose or worn components. If you want to have this taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is making this noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clicking-or-popping-sound-is-coming-from-wheels-inspection

3. My car is making a clicking noise when I turn. 2002 GMC Envoy