Q: check emission system and burning smell 2010 Acura TSX

lights came on in this order: check charging system water temperature hot burning smell check emission system check VSA system

Hello - you have multiple, unrelated problems here. The Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) system may only have a problem with a wheel speed sensor, a common problem with electronic stability and anti-skid brake systems. The emissions and "burning smell" problem will require a more extensive check of engine codes and possible failures like a stuck exhaust gas recirculation valve. I would recommend a engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. check emission system and burning smell 2010 Acura TSX