Q: Dash lights not working

My dash lights will not stay on and I can't see how fast I am going.

It sounds like you are having a problem with the dimmer switch that controls the brightness of your dash lights. Either that, or you have blown a fuse for the dash lights. The dimmer switch malfunctioning would be a more common issue. Over time, the contacts inside the dimmer switch can break down, causing the lights to go out or be too dim. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose why your lights won’t stay on.