Q: I need an oil pan gasket, I've had a slow leak jiffy lube tells me 2003 Pontiac Aztek

I need to drive my car for a couple of days, I have a critical appointment downtown. I cannot reschedule it. Is it safe to drive my car for a couple of days? I just had the oil changed. Thank you. Anj.

Oil Pan Gasket Replacement $187.84 - $534.97 Get a Quote

Hi there - yes, it’s probably safe to drive with a slow leak; however, increasing the frequency of checking your oil level becomes crucial with a known leak. Checking every day is not unreasonable if the leak is severe. I recommend an oil pan gasket replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and correct this problem while you work or relax.