Q: Still over heating after replacing radiator and thermostat. What is next plan of attack

No hose leaks. No water in oil that I can see. No circulation of water.

Firstly, I would recommend checking the water pump for leaks and testing it to make sure it is flowing correctly. Also, as a means to eliminate another possible problem, while you are at it, I would check the coolant fan relay to make sure the fans are coming on at the right intervals.

If you decide to get some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose your overheating issue and make the necessary repairs. Good luck.

3. Still over heating after replacing radiator and thermostat. What is next plan of attack