Q: Still over heating after replacing radiator and thermostat. What is next plan of attack

No hose leaks. No water in oil that I can see. No circulation of water.

A: Firstly, I would recommend checking the wat...

Firstly, I would recommend checking the water pump for leaks and testing it to make sure it is flowing correctly. Also, as a means to eliminate another possible problem, while you are at it, I would check the coolant fan relay to make sure the fans are coming on at the right intervals.

If you decide to get some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose your overheating issue and make the necessary repairs. Good luck.