Q: When I press on gas pedal it makes a weird noise til you let off it.

asked by on November 20, 2016

Gas pedal makes this noise when your foot is on gas pedal and there is a slow take off especially if u stop a light for a moment when its your turn to go my truck moves so then catch speed

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there:

If you’re hearing a noise while operating your gas pedal, there are a few items that could cause this including a vacuum leak, exhaust system leak or even a problem with the gas pedal or throttle cable itself on your Mazda Tribute. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can diagnose where it’s coming from and make the right repairs.