Q: Crank no start

asked by on March 06, 2017

Crank no start(unless fuel put in valve under the hood) ive changed the fuel pump its still not kicking on. It's not getting gas when pressed on valve.

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if there is a lack of spark, low/no fuel pressure, or a mechanical problem. Once you have figured out which of these is causing the issue, then you will need to figure out what component is causing the problem that is keeping the vehicle from starting. If this is something you feel you need a hand in diagnosing/repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.