Q: Truck overheating but gage is not moving and no coolant flow thru clear line univesal tank

I flushed the coolant checked the thermostat on it works also i put a universal coolant tank in the truck and there is no coolant returnin to radiator.. i put a new donut gasket on exhause cus im gettin a hot spot around that area i was wondering if this could be a bad water pump but i have no coolant leaks from head or nothing ?

You may have a clogged radiator cap so coolant can go into overflow tank and back into radiator. Check cooling fan clutch to see if it is locking up as it should.

3. Truck overheating but gage is not moving and no coolant flow thru clear line univesal tank