Q: My engine is vibrating - 1999 Ford Windstar

I have a van it is vibration really bad went over everything and still no change what could it be

An engine vibration can be caused by a few different components. You will want to start with the basics and that includes fuel, spark, and air. Check the spark plugs, wires, and distributor. These will all have a huge effect on how the combustion processes in the engine.

Most vibrations are caused by some form of early, uneven, or partially combusted cycles. You will want to check the fuel pressure after the filter. You may also want to check the injectors. Some air sensors, mostly related to air, can cause these types of symptoms as well. The engine mounts should also be inspected. These do wear down after time and can cause a slight vibration to feel worse than it really is.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the engine is vibrating and suggest any needed repairs.

3. My engine is vibrating - 1999 Ford Windstar