Q: Lost hose below two heater hoses and unable to find proper name for hose to replace it. Can you assist?

Hose that is located underneath the two heater hoses came off when driving. I am new to working on my vehicle and attempted to plug the hole, so to speak. Once that was done, water started coming into the car from under the dash. I am hoping the added information will help with identifying the hose. Until I know the name of the hose, I cannot replace it. I did take a picture in an attempt to try and show someone where it is located. Help would be appreciated.

Heater Bypass Tube Replacement $81.28 - $931.75 Get a Quote

Hi there. The hose that you are describing sounds like the heater core by-pass hose. If the hose is short and straight, then it would be the heater by-pass hose. The heater by-pass hose it to by-pass the heating system until the engine is hot. If you need further assistance with your coolant hoses, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr