Q: If my immobilized light indicator doesn’t turn on when I insert my key and turn my vehicle on does this mean I have a faulty immob

When I try to start my car, the engine only cranks but doesn’t start. Before when it used to start, there would be a green light with a key shape that would turn on once I turned the car on (but not yet started) then I’d start the car just fine. Now when I insert the key and turn the car on the green key indicator doesn’t light up at all and the car just cranks but does not start

Hi John. When your engine is turned on, the immobilizer light should briefly turn on. This lets you know that the security system is working; if the immobilizer light does not briefly come on, the system is not functioning properly. If the immobilizer light does not turn off, the vehicle will likely not start, and there is an issue with the theft-deterrent system, which should be handled as soon as possible. The best resource for any security system problems is unfortunately an Acura dealership.

3. If my immobilized light indicator doesn’t turn on when I insert my key and turn my vehicle on does this mean I have a faulty immob