Q: I've recently had the driver's side spring done along with the pads and discs on the brakes. Since getting my car back it is now making a clicking noise.

Clicking noise coming from driver's side, it last a few seconds then goes away and won't happen for the rest of the day

Hi there. The noise could could be the suspension being loose or the brakes could be sticking on at first. Check the suspension out and see if there is anything that could be loose. If the suspension is tight, then look at the brakes and see if the caliper is sticking. If the caliper is sticking, then the slider pins need to be lubricated. If you need further assistance with the clicking noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I've recently had the driver's side spring done along with the pads and discs on the brakes. Since getting my car back it is now making a clicking noise.