Q: Why are my signal mirrors flashing wile my truck is turned off its just the blinker in both mirrors, mirrors are factory

Haven't drove all day went outside and both signals in the mirrors are flashing unplugged battery and plugged back up and they are still flashing

Hello. If any sort of lights keep flashing when the vehicle is turned off then there is likely some sort of electrical issue present in the vehicle. A few common causes for lighting malfunctions are a faulty turn signal switch, a faulty relay, or bad wiring. In some instances the headlight switch can short out internally and send power to the lights even when the switch is set to off. Power is also ran through a series of relays, the turn signal and flasher relay. If either of these short out they too can send power to those lights, causing them to function incorrectly. A short as a result of worn or faulty wiring can also cause the lights to stay on even when the car is off. I would start by checking the relays to see if they are functioning properly, and then move on to the switch and finally wiring.

• Why are my signal mirrors flashing wile my truck is turned off its just the blinker in both mirrors, mirrors are factory