Q: Car won't crank but the lights and radio still work!

So I came out of target to crank my car and and it wouldn't turn over only noise it made was a noise sounding as if it was coming from the fuse box. So we gave it a boost still no crank. My dad messed with the fuse box it crunk up so he turned it off to see if the issue was solved. Tried cranking it again it didn't work. So we replace the IGN2 fuse and it crunk. But the fuses are blowing right away. Any help of what could be wrong with my car? The only damage I've known the car to be in was a accident back in December but I was hit on the side not a very hard hit.

Hi there. If you are blowing fuses it is due to an electrical fault within the ignition system. It is very likely that the ignition relay is damaged or has an exposed wire that is creating a short when you turn the key. These issues can be very difficult to pinpoint, so you should have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the correct cause of the problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Car won't crank but the lights and radio still work!