Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?

How do I change the radio station?

Playing music while driving is a big part of the driving experience and your truck is equipped with a radio that allows to you play various kinds of music through different stations. To change the Radio Station.

1. Use the arrow keys on the radio to change stations up and down.

2. Press and hold either arrow key down to scroll faster.

3. Turn the Tune knob left or right to go up or down by increments.

4. Press the arrows on the Seek button to quickly travel between stations with a strong signal.

5. Press Direct to manually enter the radio station you desire (if your vehicle is equipped with this option.

6. Press the AM/FM button to change frequencies.

7. Press the numbers 1-6 on the preset stations bar to travel directly to that station.

8. Press and hold any number on the preset stations bar to set that station as a preset, even on the satellite radio.

3. How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?