Q: Car shaking, Check Engine light on ,brakes are not performed completely,vehicule doesn't take off as easy before 1999 Lexus RX300

car shaking like engine gonna stall, check engine light on ,car doesn't perform the same way,brakes are not bite completly

Hi there - most likely, your power brake booster has failed. This booster uses engine vacuum to provide braking assist. When the brake booster fails, it both allows air into the engine intake that is unmetered by engine management (causing rough running), and also eliminates the desired braking assist. Unfortunately, replacing the brake booster is not a service YourMechanic currently offers. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. Car shaking, Check Engine light on ,brakes are not performed completely,vehicule doesn't take off as easy before 1999 Lexus RX300