Q: I hear a cracking type sound when making sharp turns.

Whenever I make sharp turns I hear what I think to be a cracking sound coming from the front. I also hear when parallel parking and reversing. Gonna see a mechanic soon but Any ideas on what the issues can be?

A: From what you described, this noise could b...

From what you described, this noise could be coming from the front bumper while turning, which can become dislodged during sharp turns and pop or clunk back into place when the wheel is turned to its original position. This will potentially need to be glued in order to have it put back into place. Have the mechanic thoroughly inspect the steering and suspension systems while turning in order to have this corrected properly.