Q: Q: VVT VS VCT

Thank you so much for your assistance, Jessica! The Honda dealer ballparked it at around 500-550..when I saw your cost I was like wow! That's awesome! Thank you for letting me know that the VCT is a type of VVT!

Mike

Mike, you are very welcome! Keep in mind there are several components to these systems, and the issue may not be the solenoid alone. Despite the cause of the noise, the technician will be there to find it and help you get back to normal. I hope they are able to address the issue in full and resolve that noise occurring when the engine is cold.

3. Q: VVT VS VCT