Q: Driving with power steering belt broken?

I broke my power steering belt and wondering if it's safe to drive to the shop to get it repalced

Hi there. I wouldn’t recommend driving while the power steering belt is broken; not only because it is a safety issue, but also because it can cause additional damage to power steering systems. The belt is designed to operate the pump, which flows power steering fluid through the system to not only assist in steering, but also to cool internal components. I’d recommend having your power steering belt replaced as soon as possible; and before you drive the vehicle further.

3. Driving with power steering belt broken?