Q: Runs rough, replaced crankshaft position speed sensor

I replaced my sensors in my car and they are saying their still bad n its idles rough n when I stop I seams to want to die out and what's a crankshaft position a circuit

Hello,

The crankshaft position circuit is the electrical circuit for the crankshaft position sensor. If the sensor has been replaced, then it may be possible that the wiring or connector that goes to the sensor is having an issue. If you need help fixing the problem, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electric problems.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic