Q: one motor mount on my 98 intrigue was installed upside down, is this ok

98 intrigue had repair work replacing upper manifold; service person put 1 motor mount back on upside down - does this make a difference? does it have to be corrected?

A: Hello. If the engine mount was put on upsid...

Hello. If the engine mount was put on upside down then it should be replaced. Most of these mounts will only be installed one way, but if he got it in upside down then it should be replaced as these are made for downward movement to be placed on them. If it is upside down then it will cause premature wear. I would take it back to the shop that did this and have it corrected ASAP.