Q: My car is making a grinding noise. Could it be the harmonic balancer?

I have a grinding noise that sounds like a bad bearing on my Drive belts and I'm thinking it's coming from the harmonic balancer. Is that possible

The harmonic balance does not have a bearing in it. There are various tensioner pulleys in your serpentine belt system that do have bearings in them that can cause this type of grinding sound when they are worn out.

I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect your drive belt system and perform any replacements as needed.

3. My car is making a grinding noise. Could it be the harmonic balancer?