Q: Hi Patrick i seemed to have bottomed out my m35 and need to replace oil pan and gasket. How much is the cost??

asked by on September 28, 2017

I seemed to have bottomed out the okl pan and want to know how much to repair? I ran over the median avoiding something in the street and that occured

I would first recommend having the engine and under the vehicle inspected to see what all got damaged. If you damaged the oil pan then it may have also damaged the exhaust or subframe under engine that may affect the replacement of the oil pan.