Q: Car won't start - 2004 Jeep Liberty

Car was running fine today I got home now after a couple of hours I went to start it and nothing it tries to turn over but sounds blocked by something I don't want to lock the engine so I stopped trying please help

A: Hello. If the fuel injector system leaked f...

Hello. If the fuel injector system leaked fuel into the engine it may have caused a fuel vapor lock of the engine. A mechanic could get the engine to turn again by removing spark plugs and checking the oil to see if fuel is in the oil, and pinpoint the cause for the system to flood the engine out. If you'd like to have this scoped out for you, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the starting issue and assist with repair.