Q: I have what i think is a radiator leak, I have a 2 1/2 hr drive home, can I make it?

It appears someone hit my car over break. It leaked a blackish? liquid for two days. It didn't come from the engine or the battery, I believe its the radiator. it has not leaked since. my car has not overheated but i've only taken it on maximum 30 minute trips since i've found the leaks. I really want to get it fixed in my home town but i'm afraid of breaking down on the way. Can I make it 2 1/2 hours away?

You may want to have the leak checked and all the fluid levels checked and topped off before attempting to drive the vehicle at all. A long drive may run whatever is leaking out of the fluid and cause more damages to the component that is leaking. If the fluid is dark in color it may be the transmission or engine oil leaking. Have your car oil leak inspected before you go.

3. I have what i think is a radiator leak, I have a 2 1/2 hr drive home, can I make it?