Q: I. Have a. Sonata 2011. It accelerate. But dont adcance went im driving it it gave me a throttle body code

When im driving it rpm goes up and up but do not advance l scan it and gave me throttle body code

The throttle body trouble code may be a key clue but the components, system and wiring referred to in the trouble code have to be individually diagnosed (the code itself is not a diagnostic or "result", but rather the code is a clue to where to look for the root cause). You can have the issue diagnosed, and thence repaired, right at your location if you request a check engine light diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will get the underlying fault(s) identified and resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.