Q: Car cranks up and stay cranked soon as I put it in drove it cuts off after a lil jurk an still will crank rite back up its a 2014

Car cranks up in park issue just started but soon as you put it in drive it cuts off but will start back up

Hi there. It sounds like you may be having internal transmission concerns affecting the engine; possibly a torque converter lock up solenoid stuck on. This can be confirmed with a capable scan tool and a digital volt/ohm meter. Check for any possible stored codes to determine the direction of diagnostic procedures and verify whether or not the solenoid is being commanded on or off. The digital volt/ohm meter can be used to check the voltage and ground operation of the solenoid via the transmission electrical connector, the wiring diagram, and specification list. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car starts then dies inspection.

3. Car cranks up and stay cranked soon as I put it in drove it cuts off after a lil jurk an still will crank rite back up its a 2014