Q: Car not starting after accident

After being rear ended, my car will crank, but not start. Where I put the gas has also shifted due to the accident.

Hi there. When you are in an accident in this vehicle the inertia fuel shut off switch will trip and shut the fuel system down. That is in the trunk and will typically need to be reset or replaced. If the fuel tank has shifted, then that needs to be repaired as soon as possible also as you do not want a fuel leak. A certified mechanic would be able to inspect it to see if the fuel tank can just be relocated or if it needs to be replaced. Have a mechanic diagnose your starting issue to get your car back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.