Q: Power steering pump whining.

I need my power steering pump looked at. It looks like it is full of fluid, but it still whines.

A: Hi, this is a common issue on this and many...

Hi, this is a common issue on this and many other Ford models. If the pump is full and it is still making noise then you either need to replace the pump or the fluid. I would change out the fluid first to see if it solves the problem. If the noise persists then you will more than likely need a new pump which will also require a fluid bleeding procedure. You should enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.com, to complete this repair properly.