Q: Q: Idle problems

I had someone look at my truck today because of idle problems they said it needed a new throttle body and that it was sucking in air and something about a bent needle does this make sense and can someone explain this to me

If the throttle body is leaking vacuum on the throttle shaft then it should be replaced. If you are just getting a noise of sucking air through the throttle plates then it can be caused by carbon build up on the plates and bore and will need to be cleaned. As far a a needle I am not sure what this means on this throttle body. I suspect you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect and diagnose the idle problem for you to see if it is the throttle body assembly or just a good cleaning is needed.

3. Q: Idle problems