Q: How do you check transmission fluid on a 2004 toyata tacoma

asked by on October 07, 2017

It's a closed trans with no dip stick. Trans slipping every now and then. Just need to know how to check fluid.

According to all the manuals there is a fill and check tube on the drivers side of transmission where you can check and top off fluid. If your transmission is not this type shown in manuals then you may have a transmission that is not listed and would need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to inspect the fluid levels for you.