Q: Hello. I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with the ESC and EPS lights on the dash. What do I need to do? Please help me.

asked by on March 27, 2018

Hello. I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with the ESC & EPS lights lit up on the dashboard. What does that mean? My car was parked at home and someone came through and hit it and kept going. What do I need to do? Please help me.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Chikedra. Thanks for contacting us today. The ECS warning light indicates an issue with the electronic stability control system, while the EPS is related to the electronic power steering system on your Elantra. In order to determine why these lights are on, a warning light inspection completed by a professional mechanic would be required, so they can download the stored error codes that created these lights and determine what repairs are needed.