Q: Thermostat gauge reads in the middle.

The car drives, theres no red light on the dash board. however, whenever I do drive the car, the gauge raises up to the middle mark and stops. I've driven the vehicle for 1.5 hour and it stays in the middle mark.

The coolant is filled with water, and the engine filled with oil. What am I missing?

The temperature gauge should go up to about the middle when the system is working normally. If the gauge is reading anywhere near the middle of the gauge it is not overheating. The gauge does not have numbers on the gauge, so the system would need to be tested and the data from the coolant sensor and checking the engine temperature using a temperature test tool would be needed to know what the gauge reading versus the actual temperature the engine is running at. If you still suspect an issue, consider enlisting one of our mobile technicians who can come out to your location and diagnose your temperature gauge to verify if you are having any problems.

3. Thermostat gauge reads in the middle.