Q: I have a new 2017 mercedes c300 and wanted to know about switching it over to LED headlights. Is this something that I have to sw

I have a new 2017 mercedes c300 and wanted to know about switching it over to LED headlights. Is this something that I have to swap out the entire headlight unit or can I just switch to LED bulbs?

Hi Adam. Thanks for the question today. I believe Mercedes-Benz recommends swapping the headlamp housing when converting to LED bulbs on their C300. However, you might want to contact an MB dealership to get clarification from them, as I believe you can swap to LED bulbs without too much difficulty.