Q: Low oil pressure light came on car cut off won't start anymore

Low oil pressure light came on, car cut off won't start anymore

When the engine is running, oil is pumped throughout to lubricate and cool all of the places where metal slides against metal. If the engine runs low on oil, or if something goes wrong with the pump or oiling system, the oil pressure will drop. The oil pressure light comes on when the oil pressure drops below a certain point. This is serious. If you continue to run the car with the oil pressure light on, you can very quickly destroy your engine. You can check the oil level, to make sure there is enough oil in the engine. If there is no oil, it may already be too late. On the other hand, there is an outside chance that you have an instrumentation malfunction. It’s worth a look. Contact your mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your Hyundai and let you know what can be done for it.

3. Low oil pressure light came on car cut off won't start anymore