Q: Door sensor broken

asked by on February 13, 2016

The passenger's side rear door sensor it broken, and so the car thinks that the door is always open. Because of this, every time the wind blows on that side it thinks someone is trying to open the door and the alarm goes off.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Yes, the door sensor is connected to the alarm system and will sound the alarm when activated. Have a technician inspect the electrical components as well as the anti theft system for faults before ordering the repair. This may save time and a headache in the event of another fault.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr